OW Debug - Warning
File: /home/clients/5eb47c82f3a36812e3e85264ece16a5d/web/alnahl/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/theme_service.php
Line: 345
NCAA denies Syracuse QB Terrel Hunts bid for sixth at النحل منصة ال...
en

NCAA denies Syracuse QB Terrel Hunts bid for sixth | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
seestyle
seestyle Aug 31
Syracuse quarterback Terrel Hunt will not returnfor a sixth season at Syracuse.The school announced Friday that the NCAA had denied the hard-luck player's waiver to play a sixth Jhoulys Chacin Jersey season in 2016. Hunt broke his legearly in the 2014 seasonand received a medical hardship waiver to return in 2015. But he tore his Achilles tendon in the first quarter of the seasonopener, Corey Knebel Jersey effectivelyending his season.MORE: | "Obviously, it's very disappointing, but I want to thank my teammates, coaches and all the Syracuse fans who have supported Milwaukee Brewers Hats me through this proce s and during my time here," Hunt said in a statement, . "Even though my career didn't turn (out)how I thought it would, I still have a lot of great memories that I'll take with me for the rest of my life."Right now I'm focused on my rehab and on finishing graduate school. Lorenzo Cain Jersey I'm getting better every day and hopefully I'll have the opportunity to continue my career at the profe Glenn Robinson Jersey sional level."Hunt finishes his career ranked 10th on the Orange all-time pa sing list, with 2,621 yards.