en

K-State coach Bill Snyder No reason not to return | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
seestyle
seestyle Aug 31
Kansas State coachBill Snyderhasnt decided whether he'llretire after the Liberty Bowl but is leaning toward returning for at least a Kent Hrbek Jersey 25th season with the Wildcats.As of right now, I have no reason not to, Snyder t on Tuesday after attending a College Football Hall of Fame news conference in New York.MORE: | At 193-100-1going into K-State's game Jan. 2 against Arkansas,Snyder, 76, is is the most succe sful football coach in Erick Aybar Jersey school history. He has won two conference championships and will be inducted into the College FootballHall of Fame on Tuesday evening at the Paul Molitor Jersey National Football Foundation awards dinner.Snyder, who retired in 2005 only to returnas the Wildcats' coach in 2009, said hehasnt devoted much thought to the Minnesota Twins Hats topic since.Having gone through it one time before, there is probably a lot more that I know now I didnt know then," Snyder said. "The proce s is not an easy one. And it is a proce s."Whenever he retires, he said he hopes K-State will consider his son, Glen Perkins Jersey Sean, as his replacement. Sean Snyder, whoplayed for K-State as a punter,serves as a sociate head coach and special teams coordinator under his father.